Seeking travel advice for my expanding trip itinerary
Over a second round of Coronas and daiquiris Friday, my “Wolf Pack,” or the girls I woke up with in Vegas, decided a New Orleans trip was in order.
So, let’s add that to my growing list of travel destinations during the coming year:
- Michigan: Dearborn, Lansing area, Grand Rapids and Ann Arbor for the Ann Arbor Street Art Fair
- Billings, Montana
- New York City
- Ithaca, New York
- Florida: Fort Lauderdale and Orlando for the Epcot International Food and Wine Festival
- New Orleans
Have you been to any of these destinations? If so, I could use your advice on the following:
- If you had time to do only one thing in the Okemos/East Lansing/Lansing area, what would you do?
- Charming or exciting restaurants in downtown Grand Rapids
- Ann Arbor Street Art Fair parking
- Classic, must-eat-at spots in downtown Ann Arbor
- Budget-friendly and tasty lunch eats in Billings
- Best Billings microbreweries
- Fun, budget-friendly (free!) things to do in or near Billings
- Tips for visiting Little Bighorn Battlefield National Park
New York City
- Manhattan boozy brunch spots — think unlimited mimosas! Extra points for Saturday brunches.
- Your favorite things to do in Manhattan
- Wineries worth visiting near Ithaca
- Free or on-the-cheap things to do near Cornell’s campus
- Charming, perhaps family-owned dining options
- Things to know before tailgating Big Red football games
- Chic, clean and won’t-break-the-bank hotels in Ft. Lauderdale and Orlando — Extra points for hotels with affordable suites!
- Restaurant recommendations and fun things to in Ft. Lauderdale — Extra points for non-beach activities!
- Tips for visiting the Epcot Food and Wine Festival
- Fabulous yet affordable hotels in New Orleans
- Best way to get around the city
- Quintessential NOLA — places to eat and things to do!
Leave your travel tips in the comments below!